TwoGuysSameFlashTwoGuysSameFlash

Main News Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats

SailorMan SailorMan

Brilliant

You have summed up Sailor Moon in a manner that few could hope to achieve, and anyone to say otherwise is not in a place to judge. Oh and I was throughly amused.

The Black Book The Black Book

By far one of the best Lovecraft tributes in flash

As it is often said it is hard to capture the voice of Lovecraft's books beyond macabre suggestions. However in this flash kept the dark atmosphere with the art style and the lack of dialog prevented the misrepresentation of the original ideas. I felt as though looked more like a tribute to "Through the Gate of the Silver Key" for a moment, though that is probably just my mistake seeing as I have not read "The Book" yet, but I have it somewhere covered in dust on an old shelve. I think I will take the time to read it now. Once more this was wonderful, and any Lovecraftian fan should be sure to enjoy it. Thank you.

ChristMASS Inc. ChristMASS Inc.

Hmm...

It appears that Tom Fulp has been placed on the "naughty board"

Cat Face ep.15 Cat Face ep.15

Your sense of humor is cruel.

You had to post this during winter, and a blizzard for that matter. Regardless as always humorous and made me smile.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

I have to thank you for fueling my imagination.

Watching you videos have always touched me in the area of my mind that longs for a reality or story like this. I also enjoyed the narration you added this time so as to give us a deeper and personal view on Bitey. I look forwards to the next chapter in the epic story of Brackenwood as have I always.

chluaid responds:

Cheers! I appreciate the comments. I too though it was about time we look at Bitey on a more personal level so your review made me smile! Like this --> :)

Criminal! Criminal!

It was good.

I thought that it was an interesting idea and you seemed to have pit some effort into it but it could definetly be better. Looking forward to more though.

Grumatorium Grumatorium

Amazing but...

Where did the really happy one end up after flushing himself?

Bloody Sundae Bloody Sundae

You my friend,

are a genius.

runescape bonus runescape bonus

._.

Expensive flash - 500$ Someone using it poorly - Priceless!

thehoopz responds: